Most organization suffered from communication problem because of following reason:
• Not all employees kept informed.
• Employees not receiving consistent messages from management e.g supervisors, managers, [sometimes different supervisors has a conflicting messages that create confusion].
• Employees not receiving timely messages
• Expectation are not clear
• Communication hampered by distance between units.
• Some managers and supervisors does not support management activities or procedures.
So, the TEAM Building was created. It is designed to boost the team performance of a certain institution. Pursued in variety of practices through simple bonding exercises , complex activities this focus to bringing out the best of the workforce , to ensure the self development, positive communication , leadership skills and ability to work closely together as a group in solving a problem.
• Increased flexibility in skills and abilities
• More productive than work groups with individual mindset
• More beneficial in times of organizational change
• Encourage both individual and team development and improvement
• Focuses on group goals to accomplish more beneficial tasks
• Better engagement within an organization
The goal is to create an activity which highlights the importance of good communication or engagement to connect on whatever department you from , performance and potential problem arises in a certain group in a organization. Some task focuses on planning before implementing a solution which involved trust. One way that the management will see or have a better understanding of strongest and weakness of the organizations thru its man power for assessment and additional training. Merely saying that it will unlock the true secret of GREAT TEAMS.
The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say ‘I.’ And that’s not because they have trained themselves not to say ‘I.’ They don’t think ‘I.’ They think ‘we’; they think ‘team.’ They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don’t sidestep it, but ‘we’ gets the credit…. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done.